Launching on Monday the 18th of November 2019, the SPOT X will provide users with 2-way satellite messaging so they can stay connected with family and friends when they’re off the grid and beyond cellular coverage.
- Bluetooth: Connect SPOT X to your smartphone and stay connected using the SPOT X app.
- Message: Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S: Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue Centre, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- Track: Choose 2½, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, dependent on your plan and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy to use cloud-based mapping.
- Check-in: Quickly and easily let friends and family know that you’re OK.
- Navigate: Built-in compass and programmable waypoints help you navigate.
- Share: Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know, wherever you go.