Cornetto combines the weight, easy packing and sink rate of an Annular design with the high pendulum stability, packed measure and fast opening of our cruciform designs.
The low construction height of its canopy increases the opening certainty.
Its simple packing method is comparable to packing an annular parachute and that makes the Cornetto series very easy to maintain!
A hang gliding variant is available, with a longer bridal and integrated swivel. Please email for details, pricing and availability.
Independence Cornetto Features
- Very low weight: 1,4 respectively 1,65kg thanks to newly developed 20D fabric
- High opening certainty
- Very high pendulum stability
- Low sink rate
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- Simple packing method, comparable to an annular reserve
- Deployment bag with seperate case for the lines
- Colour: red
|Model||Area||Max Load (LTF)||Max Load (EN)||Weight|
|Cornetto 140||28.04 m2||5.9 m/s @ 100 kg||5.0 m/s @ 80 kg||1.4 kg|
|Cornetto 140||32.37 m2||5.8 m/s @ 140 kg||5.1 m/s @ 120 kg||1.65 kg|